Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 19

My foster family has been complaining
about my (and the other Domos) farting.
They say things like, "It's loud and wakes
us up at night", and "It leaves an unpleasant,
lingering odor". So... we've been given
farting boxes. These boxes will help
muffle the sound, and contain the odor.

We think our farting boxes are incredibly
boring. Brown walls = yawn. We have
been so busy all day today decorating our
boxes that we haven't left the house to take
a "Where am I?" photo.

My apologies. You can still earn points
though. Just tell me your favorite place(s)
in Portland to shop, and why you like
shopping there. Tell me about 1 place
and earn 1 point. Tell me about 2
places and earn 2 points.

Here's a photo from before the decorating
started:

6 comments:

imnverted said...

I wonder if I could get boxes for my boys? hmm?

One of my favorite places to shop is Powell's Books. The downtown store is the worst offender - I can spend 100's there too quickly!

Other place is Acorns & Threads - Cross stitch shop. Also a place where I can spend $$ faster than blinking.

Anonymous said...

hi domo. favorite shopping place number one is bolt fabrics on alberta cuz its full of yummy fabrics and nice peeps. fav shopping place number two is crafty wonderland at the doug fir every something sunday b/c it's full of awesome local handcrafted stuffs and super cool peeps. hope to see you there!

Jessica said...

I have to say first choice is Craft Warehouse because we don't have them in California, and when I discovered them here I was in heaven! They are like Michael's and JoAnn's (which is all we had)but a million times better for scrapbooking stuff!

Second choice is Doggie Delight which is a fabu little doggie boutique with reasonable prices and adorable stuff! Pixie wore a shirt from there to our wedding that said "Always the Bridesmaid". :)

Susan Kelley said...

My two favorite places to shop are Mabel & Zora for special occasion dresses and affordable jewelry, and New Seasons-- they have food from cheap to gourmet, but also really nice knickknacks and cooking tools. I often find gifts there.

Jan Holt said...

My VERY favorite place to shop is Rose City Ceramics because I love painting ceramics for gifts.

My second favorite shop is any Moonstruck Chocolate Shop in the city. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT... it might add to the farting problem but I'll still give you lots of yummy chocolates Brave Domo.

Where's Domo? said...

Oh yes, Powell's Book is fabulous!

I went to Crafty Wonderland once but it was so crowded and claustrophobic feeling that I lasted about 2 minutes. Which is a real bummer because I know I'd love the place if it were in a more spacious and/or less crowded location.

Craft Warehouse - I've never been there, but will definitely check it out. Regarding Pixie's shirt, awww, so so cute!

Mabel and Zora - I haven't been there but I've been tempted. As for New Seasons, I agree!

OMG, Moonstruck! A Domo can't go back to Hershey's after having Moonstruck!